Winters in Montana can be long and cold. Many people realize its harder to stay happy and find themselves mopy and depressed. Here are some natural remedies to fight depression and anxiety this winter.
Feeling tired and sluggish? Sometimes summer is the best time to cleanse, it's nice outside, fresh food sounds amazing, and you really really want to fit into the new bikini! Well here is an idea how to go about a summer cleanse!
1. Consult with your doctor to make sure a cleanse is the right thing for you to be doing especially if you are on medications or under a doctor's care.
2. Gather the delicious foods you will need for your cleanse. Like fresh fruits and veggies and herbal teas.
3. Start eating less gradually a couple days before your fast or cleanse. This is called a pre-cleanse, you may also use this time to purge coffee or alcohol. Your body needs time to adjust to less food so the pre and post cleanse is very important.
4.On day 1 of your cleanse eat lots of fresh fruits, juices, water , and herbal teas. Try to avoid bananas.
5.Try to avoid food on day 2. Drink lots of herbal teas and water. Some of the best teas to drink are black walnut and dandelion.
6. On day 3 keep drinking your herbal teas and water but also add veggies. You can prepare them anyway you'd like; steamed, raw, juiced, or blanched!
7. On day 4 try vegetable broth, herbal teas, and water. You can also add vegetables to this day if you need to!
8. On day 5 start with fresh fruits and fruit juices, you can have veggies for lunch and keep dinner light!
9. Post cleanse by slowly incorporating grains, nuts and whole foods back into your diet.
Happy Cleansing! :)
You've heard of colon hydrotherapy and wonder if it's something that would be good to do? There are several things to consider. You need to consider your health history, bowel movements, and indications for colon hydrotherapy.
Your health history is important when considering colonics because there are many contraindications for colon hydrotherapy that may require a doctor prescription. You do not want to do colon hydrotherapy if you have/had a contraindication unless approved by your health care professional. The contraindications for colon hydrotherapy are:
If you are under a medical providers care or on any prescription medication, you should always get clearance from them first! Some medication can cause the colon walls to become thin and colonics can dilute medication in the body. You should always get colonic from a certified and trained therapist. Make sure they are certified with organizations like the International Association of Colon Hydrotherapy and the National Board of Colon Hydrotherapy.
If you have any questions please call us at 406.404.0951
Wondering what to get your loved one for Valentines Day? Pamper each other with the gift of health! 2 foot spa detoxes for $60.00. Included: Massage chairs and herbal tea during session with short reflexology session afterwards. Normally $40.00 each. Special ends 2/15/2016.
Cleansing is important because when we are a society of constantly consuming. Eating for celebration, get togethers, and socialization. There is food everywhere we go and everything we do! By consuming so much, most of us, are not giving our bodies a chance to catch up! This can lead to overloading the body with too much to digest and process and can cause impaction or autointoxication. Autointoxication is the poisoning of the body by toxic matter generated within. If we consume more than we are going to the bathroom then partially digested food is sitting in the intestines and putrefying, causing autointoxication. This is why fasting/cleansing can be an instrumental part of keeping our bodies clean and healthy.
Colonics can also help eliminate or shorten detox symptoms from cleansing. If you have any kind of medical condition or on any medication please consult with a doctor or nutritionist before starting a cleanse.
Located in Bozeman Montana we offer cleansing and colonic services. Please call for more information. 406.404.0951
As we get ready for the holiday season and begin sifting through recipes rich in spice, there is one in particular to be aware of, nutmeg, We put it in holidays drinks, desserts , and sweet potatoes, but toxicologists are announcing a small warning to holiday bakers: Measure your nutmeg carefully.
Nutmeg has had a history of uses that most people are unaware of. It was used to end unwanted pregnancies, prisoners embraced it as a drug substitute, and on occasion teenagers wound up at poison control centers!
So please have a safe and happy holiday season and don't go crazy with the nutmeg!!!